Forum Title: Kitchen Renovation For $300- How Would You Reply?
I just received this from a prospective customer. I have not yet responded. How would you reply?Hi there, My husband and I are looking for a contractor to replace our kitchen countertops. We currently have 1 thick laminate covered counters that are basically made of plywood. We have purchased 1.5 thick solid oak butcher block countertops to replace them with. Our kitchen has one long countertop that is about 13.5 feet long and then a very small square on the opposing wall that is only 2 feet long. (The longest side would require a seam somewhere.) The long side would need a sink hole cut out, and the tricky part is that we are looking for someone who can neatly cut and sand the hole for an undermount sink. Also, the long counter has a rounded or curved end. Finally we are also looking for someone with the ability to do the plumbing work necessary to remove our old sink, mount the new one and reconnect our lines and install the new faucet. We will be doing the sealing of the counters and installing the tile backsplash ourselves once the counters are in place. We can also handle the haul away of the old countertops and sink if necessary to keep costs down. We have received quotes from other contractors but are trying to keep our cost down to $300 total. I was hoping that your company might be able to help us. We live in Durham and are interested in having the work done as soon as possible since we've purchased the counters and they are laying in our dining room floor right now. Thanks so much! Andrea
Category: General Contractor Post By: DARRYL HALE (Pocatello, ID), 02/28/2018

Community Resources & Homeowner Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527